Our partnership model
Our partnership model enables your school to deliver nationally recognised and badged qualifications. We provide all of the content, online learning facilities, 360° diagnostics and candidate support. We will provide training for your staff to deliver the qualifications and work with you on quality assurance and quality improvement processes to make sure the provision is of the highest standard, tailored to your leadership succession and school improvement needs. Our qualifications include:
- National Professional Qualifications – NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH and the new NPQEL. We have DfE approved provider status and our award-winning programmes are delivered in conjunction with the Outstanding Leaders Partnership, one of the largest collaborative organisations of teaching schools in England
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant status and the Ofqual-approved Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants. We are a founding member of the HLTA National Assessment Partnership (HNAP) that awards the status in all regions of the country
- NASENCO – a statutory programme for SENCOs
- Early Years Initial Teacher Training leading to EYTS
- Governor services and a range of other school improvement support measures, including 360° diagnostics
"We worked with OLP because of their reputation for delivering NPQH and other leadership qualifications. OLP has played a vitally important role in supporting (our) work and helping to deliver the qualifications."
How do we become a training centre?
It is a requirement that delivery partners are led by a school deemed good or outstanding in their latest Ofsted outcome. Delivery partners actively engage in candidate recruitment and work collaboratively with other partners to ensure flexible access to provision for all candidates.
If you are a TSA looking to fulfil the demands of your annual action plan and meet national KPIs, or a school or MAT wanting to improve your staff professional development, we can help. Contact Chris Ludlow, Business Development Manager, to discuss working in partnership.