All you need to know about NPQLTD
Lead Tutor Laura Saunders is joined by one of our school delivery partners and some of our current participants to give a presentation about the qualification.
The presentation looks at:
- Who is NPQLTD for?
- What will you learn on the programme?
- How is the programme delivered?
- What are the benefits of completing the qualification?
- Why choose Best Practice Network & Outstanding Leaders Partnership as your NPQ provider?
There has been a recent update regarding scholarships which is as follows:
Scholarships have been confirmed for the Autumn NPQ intake as part of the government’s long-term education recovery plan.
From autumn 2022, organisations eligible to access scholarships include:
- state-funded schools
- state-funded 16 to 19 organisations
- independent special schools
- virtual schools (local authority run organisations that support the education of children in care)
- hospital schools not already included in other categories of eligible organisations
- young offender institutions
Local authority employed supply teachers will also be able to access scholarships.