Leaders Apprenticeship with NPQ
Leaders Apprenticeship and NPQ Pathways
The Leaders Apprenticeships incorporate both the Level 5 Departmental/Operations Manager apprenticeship standard and the DfE-accredited leadership qualifications NPQML or NPQSL.
The programmes provide outstanding leadership development underpinned by cross-sector learning and practice. Candidates and their schools enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Unparalleled support from expert apprenticeship tutors, personal NPQ tutors and facilitators
- A national leadership qualification (NPQ) contextualised to your locality
- Access to cutting-edge theory, resource and delivery from thought leaders and leading practitioners from all sectors of the economy
- Sustainable improvement through focussed in-school activity
- Funded through your apprenticeship levy (plus a small fee for the NPQ certification)
Learn more and apply now to our dual qualifications here:
What is the Apprenticeship Levy?
The levy is paid by large employers with a wage bill of over £3 million. These employers pay 0.5% of their total annual pay bill into the levy. Most state-maintained schools and multi-academy trusts pay into the levy.
The levy is designed to create long term sustainable funding for apprenticeships and to give employers more control to provide their staff with a range of training opportunities.
Apprenticeship funded training is designed for both new and existing staff members.
If your school is not a levy payer or has exhausted its levy funds, the government will pay 95% of tuition fees with your school paying the remaining 5%. We can also assist you to find an organisation to transfer their levy funds to your Apprenticeship account to cover the fees in full. Please contact us if you would like more information.