We deliver a range of apprenticeships, including leadership and the early years. Select an option below to find out more.
Leaders Apprenticeship and NPQ Pathway
The Leaders Apprenticeship with NPQSL incorporates both the Level 5 Departmental/Operations Manager apprenticeship standard and the DfE-accredited leadership qualification NPQSL.
From September 2021, we expect to offer NPQEL as a similar combined apprenticeship standard and NPQ joint award. Please contact us for details.
The programmes provide outstanding leadership development underpinned by cross-sector learning and practice. Candidates and their schools enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Unparalleled support from expert apprenticeship tutors, personal NPQ tutors and facilitators
- A national leadership qualification (NPQ) contextualised to your locality
- Access to cutting-edge theory, resource and delivery from thought leaders and leading practitioners from all sectors of the economy
- Sustainable improvement through focussed in-school activity
- Funded through your apprenticeship levy (plus a small fee for the NPQ certification)
"Apprenticeships aren't just for new staff and young people - they can be used to upskill and train existing staff of all ages and at any level."
Early Years Apprenticeships
Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years. They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education. Early Years Educator apprentices learn how to:
- Support and promote children’s early education and development
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Develop an effective and informed practice
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children