All you need to know about NPQEYL
Lead Facilitator Nicola Bostock-Hayes and our guests give a presentation about the qualification.
The presentation looks at:
- Who is NPQEYL for?
- What will you learn on the programme?
- How is the programme delivered?
- What are the benefits of completing the qualification?
Targeted Support Funding
To further incentivise state-funded schools and state-funded 16 to 19 educational settings in England to participate in NPQs, the DfE have made additional funding available. This is to assist with key potential barriers such as costs associated with releasing teachers.
For each teacher or leader they employ who takes an NPQ in the 2023 to 2024 academic year:
- State-funded primary schools with one to 150 pupils will receive a grant payment of £800
- State-funded primary schools with more than 150 pupils will receive a grant payment of £200
- State-funded secondary schools and state-funded 16 to 19 educational settings with one to 600 pupils will receive a grant payment of £200.