Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
This work-based level 4 qualification embraces the wealth of experience you have gained within the early years workforce and challenges you in both your daily practice and theoretical understanding.
Who is this for?
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 18 or over who are currently employed as a level 3 Early Years Practitioner.
It is ideal for learners who are looking to develop leadership and specialist skills for use in their current role, or in preparation to take on a leadership role or specialist role such as a Special Educational Needs Coordinator or Physical Activity and Nutrition Coordinator.
What are the benefits?
- Develop and use leadership, mentoring, coaching and reflection skills in your place of work
- Fully online so you don’t have to take time out of work to gain the Level 4 qualification
- Prepares you for study at a higer level for example, a Foundation Degree in Early Years
How is it delivered?
This work-based course is delivered online via our virtual learning environment and is supported by high quality resources and expert tutoring. The content covers the age range from 0-5 years and you will complete 5 mandatory units to achieve the qualification:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition co-ordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with others to support children with additional needs, including Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting incorporating a small scale research project
How is it assessed?
The qualification is assessed through a workbased portfolio of evidence arranged to reflect application of theoretical knowledge in practice with clear expectations of engagement with statutory frameworks.
There are no setting based obsevations or assessments.
What does it cost?
The qualification costs £675 +VAT.
We have a payment plan available - please get in touch to discuss.