Best Practice Network, in partnership with the Education Success Partners are delighted to offer high-quality NQT support. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team are there to support you at all times throughout Induction and to ensure the very best outcomes for all schools.
Support for all
Our advisory service is designed to support NQTs, Mentors and Headteachers throughout the Induction Period. The NQT and School Challenge Teams have a wealth of experience when dealing with any issues that emerge in the early years of teaching. We can confidently ensure the best support is offered to all.
Market leading systems
Delivering services online with the market-leading NQT platform, NQT Manager, our schools benefit from an online assessment and reporting system that cuts the need for paperwork. This allows your NQT administration to be less time consuming and more efficient.
MATs & school groups
MATs and school groups must evidence consistency of support for NQTs. Our experience of supporting MATs enables you to ensure the quality of support for all NQTs under one Appropriate Body provider.
Induction and CPD support
- The statutory assessment and reporting ratification process, including reporting to the DfE's Teaching Regulation Agency
- Supporting you to meet your statutory responsibilities around NQT Induction
- Guidance and support to both schools and NQTs in all areas concerning induction, including supporting documentation and proformas
- Termly NQT and Mentor updates. Potential for NQTs with previous teaching experience to shorten their Induction
- A free of charge subscription for each NQT to ESP's 'New Teacher Times' with termly features, news and advice
- An invitation for all NQTs to attend the National NQT Conference in June 2020 without charge
Service charges 2019/2020
The NQT package is available through Best Practice Network schools at £240 plus VAT per NQT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your NQTs for Induction.
In-school mentor training
As an add-on to the Appropriate Body service, we can also offer in-school mentor training or various remote mentor training options. Remote mentor training can provide a more bespoke solution that is also convenient and cost-effective. Contact us to find out more.