All you need to know about Leadership NPQs
Learn about the benefits and features of the DfE-accredited Leadership NPQs from Best Practice Network and Outstanding Leaders Partnership. Our programme leads are joined by our school delivery partners and NPQ participants as they discuss the benefits of completing a leadership NPQ!
We look at the NPQSL, NPQH and NPQEL and give a thorough explanation of the qualifications including:
- The NPQ content frameworks and the evidence underpinning the programmes
- The NPQ delivery structure and how the qualifications are flexibly delivered to busy educators
- The benefits of completing each of the individual NPQs
There has been a recent update regarding scholarships which is as follows:
Scholarships have been confirmed for the Autumn NPQ intake as part of the government’s long-term education recovery plan.
From autumn 2022, organisations eligible to access scholarships include:
- state-funded schools
- state-funded 16 to 19 organisations
- independent special schools
- virtual schools (local authority run organisations that support the education of children in care)
- hospital schools not already included in other categories of eligible organisations
- young offender institutions
Local authority employed supply teachers will also be able to access scholarships.